Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Trebek: Is he smart?

Watching Jeopardy can really make you feel dumb. Every once in while a category will come up and you'll know some of the answers, like "Things that Rhyme with Orange," but then something like "Persian Rugs of the 18th Century" pops up on double Jeopardy and you feel like a dunce again. Something that added insult to injury is when they had a week of Jeopardy kids edition, and I was still more clueless than the Democratic leadership...ZING!

One thing that really bugs me is that Alex Trebek acts like he would have known the answers to all of the questions even if he didn't have the answers in front of his face. He can be a real condescending d-bag. So, I came up with a brilliant idea that I think could be a concept for a new annoying reality show (even though I was already told it was dumb I am going to share it with you). I say, take the hosts of game shows and place them in the game that they host. They will go head to head with other civilian contestants. So Pat Sajack will have to buy vowels, Alex Trebek will have to answer with questions instead of answers, and Marc Summers and his family will have to pull the red flag out of that huge novelty size snotty nose. I really think I'm on to something, and if that reality TV guru Mark Burnett steals my idea I'll either sue him, or I might let him opt for the physical challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home