Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pickspost: The Lil Smokies Destination

Google, or search on MSN for "lil smokies" and what do you get among many informative sites? This blog (for some reason Yahoo! gives me no love, maybe Bpicks can remedy this?)

Soon Pick's Post will be the 'lil smokies portal for lil' smokificianodas worldwide. Over a hundred people have already viewed the post on my desire for a lil' smoky resurgence, and now I think it's time to put my words into action. However, I can't do it without the help of my loyal readers. I need recipe ideas for the delectable miniature cocktail wieners. I already have one in the works that involves incorporating lil' smokies into a sushi roll, but I'm sure you guys have some creative recipes, just place your recipes in the comment section and we can move from there. I can't tell you how excited I am...with your help, I may be the #1 ranked lil' smokies site on all search engines! (Let's hope our recipes end up looking tastier than this lil smokies dish. Whatever is picture above looks sick.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home