Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blogger lies to his vast reading public

Upon further research, I found this alternate article about the LA gator (full article found below). It seems that the crew was hired from an Alligator farm in Colorado, thus debunking my LA gator-catcher theory. However, I still stand by my assumption that the gator wrangler pays for things solely in Marlboro points, and that his mom lives in a trailer and invested in beanie babies. I felt that since I have a reputation to uphold that it was only appropriate for me to admit my fact checking shortfall. I can only hope that I haven't lost your trust forever, and I plan on slowly winning you back with photos of my family with our beanie baby collection, like this one.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Investing in teenie beanie babies would have been a better detail, because those are from McDonalds. And McDonalds is funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home