Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Do you see the resemblance?

Well Hillary Clinton does. It seems that Hill' (as I like to call her, we're good pals) has made a habit of comparing W. to the hilarious MAD Magazine frontman, Alfred E. Neuman. But Republicans aren't taking Clinton's "what me worry?" remarks lightly...some are even saying that she is...oh no, it can't be: "insulting the President"!!!

Let me be the first to say shame on Hillary Clinton. I can't believe one of the Nation's most powerful Democrats would insult the Republican President and make outdated references to a character from a magazine whose readership consists of thirty something nerds and British kids (I only say British kids because I saw a British kid reading it a few months ago on the Metro, so let me apologize to British kids if they don't read the crappy magazine). We all know that Republicans were never that harsh on Hillary's husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home