Friday, April 28, 2006



Do I need to point out that this guy definitely had his fingers crossed during this picture? Maybe the peace sign in Iran also means nuclear holocaust. Either way, I'm scared. I've decided that if Iran went to your high school it would have been that kid who wore a trenchcoat in 90 degree weather, had a greasy ponytail, and drew pictures of guns during class. No one, including the teachers, wanted to deal with that freak because they were convinced he would blow up the place. The jocks would talk about beating him up, but would never touch him because they were convinced he would do something crazy like bite their face off. Yep, Iran is sooo that kid.



The NCAA has forced Illinois, North Dakota and Indiana University of Pennsylvania to stop using Indian nicknames, mascots and imagery deemed "hostile" and "abusive" at NCAA championship events. Unfortunately, the NCAA has chosen to allow Notre Dame to continue their use of fighting Mickey McDrinkandfightalot the Spud-eater as their school mascot.


(Rosie may not be retarded, but she has played one on TV, seriously)

Rosie O'Donnell is headed over to the classy talk show The View. O'Donnell is a "fat 43-year-old menopausal ex-talk show host," according to her somewhat-inaccurate blog bio. (She's actually 44.) She is better known as a stand-up comic turned character actress (Sleepless in Seattle, A League of Their Own) turned daytime TV queen. She's also known as totally hott!! If she was into dudes, I would be all over that cutie patootie. Okay, I just made a reference to her old talk show and I'm probably the only person who picked up on it...has anyone seen my manhood?


(Bin Laden: all he needs in one mic)

Lastly in old news, Bin Laden has released another hit from his Mixtape of Terror. In this bomb track, B-Laden spoke about busting caps in Americans and getting all the V-cards in heaven. I think he also talked about infidels too. I can't wait for the compilation of "NOW that's what I call Terror" due out to your local Sam Goody next month. I hear there may be a slow jam collabo with R. Kelly in the works...stay tuned!

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bin Laden has nothing on my mixtape.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drats! Bin Laden is totally abusing the special love power of the mixtape...now Melissa will really never take me back.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waht is your style numba?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home